I bet it happens to medical people all of the time...some kind of foreign object stuck in a part of the body where it doesn't normally belong LOL!
Thankfully for these embarrassed patients, due to doctor/patient privilege, the stories never come to light.
Well, that's what I thought before this story out of China.
A few days ago, a man went to the doctors with extreme abdominal pain.
After the x-rays showed something in his intestine, he admitted forgetting to tell the medical people that he accidentally sat on a fish and it went up his butt!
What?! Here's the story...
Photo: Getty Images