Nina and Kevin chat with Stacie Peugh who is the CEO of the YMCA of Cape Cod. They are providing free childcare for Cape Cod Healthcare workers as well as Federally Qualified Community Health Center’s Essential Workers.
Starting Monday, March 23rd.
- Available ONLY for parents/guardians who are CCHC or FQHC essential workers.
- Children of parents who are NOT CCHC or FQHC essential workers CANNOT be served.
- There is no cost to families for this service.
- Programs will operate 7 days a week starting Monday, March 23rd, until further notice.
- Child care hours are DROP IN from 6 am to 11 pm at the following YMCA Cape Cod child care locations:
- Falmouth Hospital Campus, 67B TerHeunDrive, Falmouth
- North Falmouth Congregational Church, 155 Old Main Road, North Falmouth
- Lyndon P. Lorusso YMCA, 2245 Iyannough Road, West Barnstable
- Harwich Elementary School, 263 South Street, Harwich
- Each location will accept a maximum of 40 children at any given point in time. If we reach capacity and a child is picked up, we will take the next child in line. Siblings will remain together as much as possible.
- Children can be as young as 13 weeks and as old as 12 years
- FREE breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 snacks per day will be served.
- There is no need to pre-register; however, all parents must complete information forms
For more information and to register your child visit YMCACAPECOD.ORG