Nina's House Was Almost Set on Fire Because of her Husband and a Pizza Box


My House Was Almost Set on Fire. My husband didn't throw out the pizza box that was left in the oven. He told me he was going to throw it away but ended up putting it back into the oven without me knowing. So I turned on the broiler and the box went up in flames. He had one JOB and failed to do it. Thank goodness I acted fast and I quickly shut off the oven and kept the door closed until the flames went out. My house smells like a bonfire and my husband is in big trouble.

106 WCOD · The Cape's Best Music

Listen Now on iHeartRadio