We have all heard the stories and seen the videos of a gender reveal party that, due to a fail in its execution, took a turn for the worse.
Well it can't get much worse than what happened this Saturday...where the malfunction of a pyrotechnic device during a gender reveal party started a fire that has, thus far, burned over 8,000 acres of nearby forests and cause the evacuation of hundreds of people from their homes!
"Hey, I have an idea! Let's set off a firework in the woods during some of the driest conditions CA has ever seen!"
How dumb is that idea?!
Gender Party reveals have been going wrong for years, now!
Here's a compilation of some of the funnier screw-ups...
Photo: Getty Images