Here is a list of the Fireworks & Parades going on across the Cape & Islands to celebrate America's 241st Birthday...
- NANTUCKET Dusk at Jetties Beach
- SANDWICH Dusk at The Ridge Club (PRIVATE)
- BARNSTABLE Dusk at Lewis Bay
- EDGARTOWN Dusk at Edgartown Harbor
- FALMOUTH Dusk at Falmouth Heights Beach
- MASHPEE Dusk at Willowbend Country Club (PRIVATE)
- PLYMOUTH Dusk at Plymouth Waterfront
- PROVINCETOWN Dusk at MacMillan Wharf
- SANDWICH Dusk at Old Town Cemetery in Sandwich
- BOURNE 10 a.m., along Main St. in Buzzards Bay
- BARNSTABLE 9 a.m., along Rt. 6A in Barnstable Village
- CENTERVILLE 10 a.m., starts at the Centerville Elementary School
- COTUIT 11 a.m., starts at the post office, then down School St. and up Main St. to the elementary school
- CHATHAM 9:30 a.m., along Main St.
- FALMOUTH 10 a.m., from the Village Green, down Main St. to Peg Noonan Park
- HYANNIS 4 p.m., along Main St.
- ORLEANS 10 a.m., starts on Eldredge Park Way, along 6A & Rt. 28 and back to Eldredge Park
- PROVINCETOWN 11 a.m., starting at the East End, up Commercial St. to Franklin St.
- SANDWICH 10 a.,., starts at the Wing School
- WOODS HOLE 12 p.m., proceeds down Water St.