Here is a list of 10 words from Reader's Digest that they say will make you sound old when you use them...
- Pocketbook (I got this one from my Mom!)
- Whippersnapper (I can count on one hand how many times I've used the word in my life!)
- Tape (Guilty! I still talk about taping my TV shows on the DVR)
- Xerox (Instead of copier)
- Floppy Disk (I still mix this term up with Flash Drive)
- Stewardess (P.C. makes the term a no-no!)
- Grody (I've never used this word! By the way, it means disgusting.)
- Icebox (When was word big...the 20's?!)
- Dungarees (Only my grandparents would use this word!)
- Groovy (Makes me think Brady Bunch!)
Personally, I think using the name, Reader's Digest, makes you sound pretty old, too LOL!