According to a survey, what is the thing guys hate to see women wear most on a first date?
THINGS GUYS SAY THEY HATE TO SEE YOU WEAR ON A FIRST DATE
According to a survey, here are the things guys hate to see women wear on a first date.
1. Anything too revealing. Short skirts, cleavage-bearing anything.
2. Anything that totally hides the body. “No sweatpants!”
3. Huge purses. They make you look high-maintenance which makes guys think you’re an expensive date.
4. Anything too dressy. If you’re going to a sporting event, skip the pearls.
6. A T-shirt expressing any sort of controversial opinion.
7. Too much makeup. You might think it looks okay, but guys don’t like to see your face caked in makeup.
8. Uncomfortable-looking shoes. Do a test before your date — if you can’t walk normally in them, leave them at home.
10. No bra.